Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access or otherwise use this site or any pages thereof.
- Cottonafrica.com (the "Organization") shall not be principal to, or in any way responsible for, any contract or other transaction or dealing arising out of any activities related to this web site or any page thereof. The listing of any goods or services on this web site does not comprise a solicitation by the Organization or any of its subsidiaries, officers or employees to buy or sell any goods or services.
- The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items, are provided "as is" and/or "as available". The Organization does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- In no event will the Organization be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if the Organization, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Hyperlinks to other internet resources are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by the Organization.
- All information submitted to the Organization via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of the Organization. The Organization shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the Organization.
- The Organization shall only use information provided by users of this site ("Users") to assist in service of Users accounts and/or meet legal obligations. The Organization shall not otherwise disclose and/or sell information provided by Users to third parties.
- The Organization has the sole right to accept or reject applications by parties who wish to become Users and shall not give any reasons for rejecting applications, nor shall it be held responsible in any way for the consequences of a rejection. The Organization shall have the same right to suspend or remove a User that had been previously registered.
- Any User that makes an offer to sell or buy through the services of the Organization shall be deemed to have accepted these regulations in full and to be willing to abide by them.
- Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by the Organization unless otherwise indicated.
- The Organizations logos are proprietary and protected trademarks and service marks. The Organization may also claim trademark and service mark rights in other marks contained in the pages.
- The information and materials contained in these pages - and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear - are subject to change.
AGREEMENT By making use of the Web site, you, the User, represent that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions and notices without modification.